(2011-10-08) Wilson Interviewing Perez
Update: he suggests reading these slides from a talk she gave during the summer, before the interview.
- someone commented to note this older presentation which includes long speaker notes.
The slides (in the more-recent deck) that interest me:
- #8: 3 tasks for government after the crash:
- 1: intensive therapy for finance: done, even overdone
- 2: redesign of regulation and financial architecture: This time global finance needs both national redesign and a global regulatory "floor" - still on the drawing board
- 3: enable a structural shift in the real economy: rarely being considered as such
- #9: parallels Cheap Oil to Cheap Information, notes how the latter is more environmentally Sustainable
- #12: how was Mass Production Golden Age unleashed? What were the Turning Point rule changes?
- #15: IT Positive Sum game: use info/networking to make Sustainable Life Style-s for millions
- #17: "Green" is not only about saving the planet. It is about saving the economy and having a high (but different) Quality Of Life.
Edited: | Tweet this!