- do they have to have all started on the same day0?
- do they all have to have similar levels of equity?
- do they all have to be on the Board Of Directors?
Some people suggest 2 CoFounder-s is sufficient.
- Hacker (Technical Cofounder) and Hustler 2012-09-04-RaoEntrepreneursAreTheNewLabor
- Jun'2013: Elizabeth Yin on why you can't find a Technical Cofounder. You, as a non-technical entrepreneur, are not selling a dream or the vision. You are selling traction. (Use non-software-driven Minimum Viable Product.)
Some people recommend you have 3 people on team
- add a Designer to your Hacker/Hustler duo. Pfft.
- or a Vp Product as designer-ish to complement a Vp Engineering
Edited: | Tweet this!