- existing notion-based list https://www.notion.so/Artificial-Brain-Networked-Notebook-App-a131b468fc6f43218fb8105430304709#85f6c40f0fc140e58dcb586e281e5b33
- gsheet I started/shared to get people who will do something fancier inspired, thinking about schema....
- my goal for a list: help people pick/switch tool. I think this should mostly be by qualitative feel/fit (Positioning), before worrying about 100 specific features.
I think I would require
- Double-Brackets for linking, backlinks
- files not db-entries
- mobile "friendly"? What does that mean?
- automatic/real-time-ish data sync
- links/backlinks work (e.g. not good enough to limit mobile use to reading/editing as legacy/pure markdown files)
- I'd have a definitely preference for open-source (esp in Python), but those previous bullets might give me enough safety/comfort that I could relax that....