heh, a book nobody would buy/read voluntarily
book focused on Educating Kids
big (profitable) chunk of the Book Publishing industry
inherently tied to model of granular/isolated "subjects"?
- 2020 https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/10/19/conservative-activists-texas-have-shaped-history-all-american-children-learn/
- 2020: different textbooks in California and Texas
- 2014: eroding influence because of CommonCore?
- May'2010: getting big/worse again?
- Mar'2010: less important than it used to be?