- Jan'2023 thread
- OpenAQ - Particulate and CO, not CO2. Data! https://explore.openaq.org/
- Open AirGradient - https://www.airgradient.com/open-airgradient/ open hardware, supposedly some sort of data sharing but I don't see any.
- Open-Seneca - Particulate not CO2. Data not open?!?
- EnviroMonitor - Community and Open Source air quality monitoring. Particulates, not CO2. looks dead https://enviromonitor.github.io/
- MIT Flatburn: “City Scanner” mobile pollution detector, shared some datasets. https://senseable.mit.edu/flatburn/
- Ribbit: A global network of open-source, low-cost CO2 concentration sensors - shared data - https://www.ribbitnetwork.org/