Chicago Money Men
- breakdown by typical stage http://redrocketvc.blogspot.com/2013/05/chicago-venture-capital-firms-angel.html
- includes some portfolio companies http://www.internet-chicago.com/venture-capital-firms.html
- nice query filtering http://venture-capital-firms.findthebest.com/d/b/Early-Stage/Chicago
- that's just early-stage - more-complete list in widget here: http://venture-capital-firms.findthebest.com/w/fdEBb3BttGZ
- profile of Ted Koenig, Jim O Connor, Jim Dugan
- “There are (2012) really only three large venture capital firms in Chicago: JB Pritzker‘s New World Ventures; Eric Lefkofsky and Brad Keywell‘s Light Bank (co-founded by Paul Lee); and Apex Venture Partners, led by Lon Chow and Wayne Boulais... “Next year, Nick Rosa's Sandbox Industries will join that list.
- Matt McCall, Eric Olsen, Robert Hatta, Mark Kvamme
- Kevin Willer https://twitter.com/kwiller
other local Start Up players
Edited: | Tweet this!