Systems tracking college graduates for employment/income:
- http://Collegerealitycheck.com which uses self-reported income data from http://payscale.com
- update: now College Scorecard https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/ - 2015-09-13-CollegeScorecardEmploymentData
- downloading the data https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/data/
- 2013: The heart of the proposals is a controversial plan to rate colleges based on measures of access, affordability, and student outcomes, and to allocate aid based on those ratings. Under the plan, students attending higher-rated institutions could obtain larger Pell Grants and more-affordable loans.
- 2015 executed plan much softer.
Edited: | Tweet this!