- Nike has a great customer slogan, arguably one of the best customer slogans ever created: "Just do it." I love that slogan, but a slogan is not a mantra. A mantra's purpose is to remind employees what they exist for, why they go to work where they do. A Nike employee goes to work for authentic athletic performance. That's what this company stands for; that's its mantra: "authentic athletic performance."
anchor for a session of Meditation
- see Robert Anton Wilson: "shut... the... fuck... up"
- the Simpleology guys: "What the hell is going on here?"
- Michael Ellsberg: Remember you will die. Remember everything you love and care about will die.
General Self-Improvement reminders
- Produce! Deliver the Goods!
- Software Is Eating The World
- Software Changes the Game
- This Machine Kills the Status Quo
- I am Broken, also (empathy)
- Ask a More Beautiful Question
- I Notice That I Am Confused
- Infinite Game
- It's Just a Ride
- Life is a Game (Where You Make the Rules)
- Hack Reality! Be a Reality Hacker!