Triple-Loop Product Management
- Data-Informed Product Management
- of course it's actually more than 3, it's loops All The Way Down. You've got 6 layers of Strategic Context, then multiple layers of execution...
Update: framing as 4 nested OODA loops:
- bucketing Cagan's Strategic Context into 2 levels: Business and Product
- then 2 layers for the Opportunity Solution Tree
- every Action is a Bet (Thinking in Bets)
- inner loops repeat more often than outer loops
- each loop has it's own kanban board?