Financial Aid

Grants (and Student Loan) to reduce net College Tuition.


  • Early in your High School senior year, or one year before you start college, contact the financial aid offices at the colleges of your choice for deadlines and additional documents that may be required.
  • Soon after January 1 of your high school senior year (or the year in which you’ll be entering college), complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which is available to complete online (preferred method) or in paper format.

Edited:    |       |    Search Twitter for discussion