Search Engine of WikiSpace Wiki Page-s. Mainly for Sister Sites rendering.
- MeatBall:AllPages for standard list-of-all-pages URL for each WikiEngine
As of Sept'2011 it looks like no new spaces have been indexed since 2003.
- look at WikiSpaces
- for a custom widget that they don't have in their auto-list, you can just enter the HTML in as "Other HTML"
What if you tried to build it via Del.icio.us or PinBoard? Bookmark every wiki page with tags: the Wiki Name; "MetaWiki"; the wiki space name (InterWikiMap).
- I don't think the Del.icio.us API supports this anymore, likewise its Terms. Though I think the API docs aren't current/accurate.
Dec'2011: Jerry Michalski noted (in an Email List) how he'd like a real-time Auto-Complete to give him matching page names from his spaces once he kicked things off with the left-double-bracket (double brackets).
- he'd like that in all his apps (WebApp): GreaseMonkey?
- maybe pull pagenames from Sister Site-s, too? That encourages convergence of Wiki Name-s, as with Del.icio.us tags.
Even though I hate Free Link-ing, I'd probably have to support such pages in this, because of the Tiddly Space crowd!
If this db includes a mod-date (hrm, not included in AllPages pages usually - may need to use RSS for this, too), then it can be a wiki-specific Meme Tracker: wikinames created/changed in many spaces in the past day.
Edited: | Tweet this! | Search Twitter for discussion