What Your Team Needs Integrated Into Its Wiki
The Wiki becomes your primary Intranet "store" of thought, but you'll have lots of "flows".
Types of integration - see also Intranet page
- Automatic Linking
- additions/changes appearing in (RSS) feed
- authentication (identification) and authorization (group/role management), so you don't have to do it in every separate app
If you're generating any software, you need a Version Control System browser interface, so you can note the flow of updates related to tasks. (Check-in comments should always include Issue Tracker task numbers, and often include Smashed Together Words.)
- I don't find ThreadMode in wiki pages to be a very good way to discuss things.
- Email Discussion Beside Wiki is ok, but not ideal
- web-based Discussion Forum, supporting Threaded Discussion
Edited: | Tweet this!