Decentralized Discourse Graph
A discourse graph spread across multiple authors and spaces (and possibly tools).
- their models seems to be "decentralized" mainly in terms of people, possibly coming from working with well-defined groups/teams, vs loose coalitions (which will be my focus here).
So... any additional thoughts/pages/patterns?
- QuestionAsPageNameAsUrl, ClaimAsPageNameAsUrl - see PageName as URL
- I'm not a fan of the prefixes they use.
- RenameClaimPagesWhenDisproved? aka Trump Did Not Win The Election
- what if a Claim is never "disproved" in the sense of being abandoned by "everyone"? A given space's "governance group" can agree that a claim is disproved and rename it, while other spaces might not.