There are many users for new note-taking apps. So why Don't More People Share Their Digital Gardens? By "share" I don't mean "let anyone edit them", but just "let anyone read them".
- meh what's the point?
- don't want half-baked ideas to make me look stupid
- don't want trolls to bother me
- don't want fellow students stealing my work
- don't want business competitors stealing my ideas
- don't want to juggle private and public spaces
- don't have tool/method to publish
(I found this issue in trying to add gardens into my Sister Sites database - (2022-02-06) Adding SisterSites)