(2012-01-06) How To Raise Reality Hackers Title Choices
I'm toying with the idea of writing something on Raising Kids like HowTo Raise Reality Hacker-s. (Background Context: Fractally Generative Pattern Language.) Would probably become a Self Published EBook and then a paid Teaching Sells-like Virtual Community.
Variations on the title: which do you prefer? Make a comment!
- HowToRaiseReality Hackers
- HowToRaiseKidsToBeReality Hackers
- RaisingYourKidsToBeReality Hackers
- BringingUpGeeks ISBN:0425221563 recasting GEEK as "genuine, enthusiastic, empowered kid" (which sounds like someone deserving a swirlie)
- The Geeks Shall Inherit The Earth ISBN:1401302025 which is more about dealing with Out Case/Out Sider issues: things that set students apart in high school are the things that help them stand out later in life.
Update: some ideas from other folks I want to remember:
- update: whole series still running in Oct'2014.
Jan31: Different terms for title than Geek or Reality Hacker?
- Game Player (Game Playing)
- Infinite Game Player
- Craftsman (The Craft)
- Jamm Er, Jamm Ing (Culture Jamming)
- Tomorrow's Child: Raising children for the future they will invent (there are already multiple books each with titles "Tomorrow's Child" and "Tomorrow's Children")
- perhaps a Sub Title will help?
- Preparing your Child for an Uncertain/Tubulent/?? Future
- The Best Way to Predict the Future is to Raise Kids Who Will Invent It!
Feb15: finding that "Raising Children" looks like a promising phrase from a Kindle store marketing standpoint, so thinking: Reality Hackers: Raising Children to Thrive in a Turbulent Future
Edited: | Tweet this!