Fractally Open Society
Term I made up while reading 2011-08-17-StrossUsenixFuture.
The Open Society model is generally thought of in terms of National boundaries. But as we recognize
- increasing role for Supra National parties (World Government)
- cross-national parties (BigCo, NGO)
- scaling problems for Democracy even at national level
- LocalWorld, Resilient Community, Charter City movements; City State, City Region, Urbanization
- Network Economy
It seems like we have to design at wider scales (Layer-s).
- Generative EcoSystem/Platform
- Coalition, Minimal Compact
- Network Of Learning, Collective Intelligence, Disputation Arena
Widening scale even further, and intending to document ideas in a useful structure so: Fractally Generative Pattern Language.