has connectors that work (follow moved node)
export acs SVG! (but not a native format, and can't import it!)
doesn't appear to auto-word-wrap text within nodes, and SVG rendering is pretty bad
Many (but not all) use GML as a data format.
- good to have SVG view?
Mind Mapping is a subset.
Piddle is is a Python module for creating two-dimensional graphics in a manner that is both cross-platform and cross-media; that is, it can support screen graphics (e.g. Quick Draw, Windows, Tk) as well as file output (PostScript, PDF, GIF, etc.).
Mathematica and its clones
hey, it actually does connecting vectors that move with either end! (Unfortunately they're right-angled, not pretty curves.)
TouchGraph: for rendering, not editing
- what does The Brain use for WebApp? It's not Flash (in Feb'2013)
- http://raphaeljs.com/ SVG
- ProtoVis http://mbostock.github.com/protovis/
- CoffeePhysics http://badassjs.com/post/18503583619/coffeephysics-a-fast-new-physics-engine-written-in
- http://bl.ocks.org/rkirsling/5001347 editor
- Software Galaxies code-dependencies viewer https://github.com/anvaka/pm/tree/master/about#software-galaxies-documentation
Edited: | Tweet this!