Thinking In Bets
The mental practice of acknowledging the uncertainty/risk of every belief or decision or action.
cf Little Bet (compounding results through learning), Model (Model building), Belief, Experiment, Scientific Method, Prediction Market, Disputation Arena
cf Thinking In Bets by Annie Duke ISBN:0735216371
- Effective Entrepreneur
- Intervention Roulette
- Experiment Without Limits - hmm only a tiny bit in there, despite the title
- Model Agnosticism
- Claim-Refactoring Service
- related: incremental/trial (Little-Bet) models: Apprenticeship, Stair-step, Side-gig...
- Data-Informed Product Management, Triple-Loop Product Management
- North Star Playbook
- Shape Up
- (2011-04-20) Lean Agile Production Vs Theory Building
OODA, loops All The Way Down
Edited: | Tweet this! | Search Twitter for discussion