Oct'2014: Greatest changes of past 1000 years.
- We're going to build the next FaceBook!
- We're going to found the next Apple Computer!
- Our product will create sweeping political change! This will produce a major economic revolution in at least one country! (Sea-Steading would be change on this level if it worked; creating a new country successfully is around the same level of change as this.)
- Our product is the next nuclear weapon. You wouldn't want that in the wrong hands, would you?
- This is going to be the equivalent of the invention of electricity if it works out.
- We're going to make an IQ-enhancing (Intelligence Increase) drug and produce basic change in the human condition.
- We're going to build serious Eric Drexler-class molecular nanotechnology.
- We're going to upload a human brain (Mind Upload) into a computer.
- We're going to build a recursively self-improving Artificial Intelligence.
- We think we've figured out how to hack into the computer our universe is running on. (see Digital Philosophy)
Edited: | Tweet this!