- h-event is the microformats2 vocabulary for marking up an event post on web sites and supersedes hCalendar.
What about a Task (to-do list)?
- VTODO is part of the RFC2445 iCalendar spec used for describing todo items.
- hTodo is a helper module for
HTML::Microformats::Format::hCalendar. This class is used to represent todo components within calendars. Generally speaking, you want to use
implementation status of various client apps: https://indieweb.org/Micropub/Clients#Implementation_status
Sean McGrath (2006)
- on how to validate a document that uses one.
- on how it's the first realistic opportunity for any progress toward the Semantic Web.
othogonal to ontology
- see that page for links to some "standard" formats