Sample Team Wiki Page List
- an "organization" is just a main page listing other pages
- you can edit that page whenever you want
- you have make multiple organization/listing pages
- or even have different lists repeated on the same page
- (one obvious downside to having multiple organizations listings is that an important new page probably needs to be added to both listings - though it's often ok if you don't)
- by getting in the habit of writing any multi-word key phrase as Smashed Together Words you tend to Automatic Linking as your re-use pages.
But, anyhow, I thought it would be helpful to dump the contents of the key page from a TeamWiki I used recently, so here it is (some of these pages are obviously mainly lists of other pages):
WikiIntroNotesForUs (this helps me explain wiki-thinking to team members who haven't used wiki before)
- TeamMembers, Development Team, Setting Up New Staff
- Beta Roadmap, Development Queue, Development Daily Log, WeeklyStatus, OurCommunicationTools
Business Model bits
- Business Plan
- Target Segment, Market Size
- BriefBusinessSummaries: Positioning Statement, Tag-Line, Our Name!
- Business ModelCanvas, Business ModelHypotheses, Product Roadmap, Our Competition
- FinancialProjections (budget)
- Audience Book, Page List (User Stories)
Alpha, Beta, Public Release
SoftwareDevelopmentProcess, Setting Up New Developer, Git
Marketing, Marketing Opportunity
Edited: | Tweet this!