My interest is in tools/processes to increase the likelihood of survival/success for a SmallCo of thinkers.
SmallCo with no permanent/full-time employees - taking various inputs to generate revenue/value, then having some model for disbursing it (including to people who are no longer involved).
Group Forming process?
- mesh of companies in Accelerando
- Daniel Suarez's Daemon
- rules being developed at DoTank - 2008-06-18-VermontVirtualLlc
- Cory Doctorow Self Publishing With A Little Help experiment 2009-10-21-DoctorowHelpBookModelExperiment
- Alternatives To Traditional Family
- John Robb's PictureThis Open Venture Start Up 2010-11-09-RobbIntentionalEconomyAsService, 2011-06-24-RobbOpenVentureFunded
- Crowd Company http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/sixty-six-theses-on-the-crowd-intelligent-business/2013/04/22
- Smart Contract https://github.com/FellowTraveler/Open-Transactions/wiki/Smart-contracts
- Pro Founder? maybe doesn't belong here http://www.profounder.com/
- Film Industry model?
- Slicing Pie/Grunt-Fund process http://www.slicingpie.com/
- a Real World Game that can Make Money?
- Stripe Atlas from Stripe.Com?
- MMORPG guild: alternative loot-splitting: Loot System
- an OpenSource project?
- a DAC, DAO, SmartContract