- Minimalism (Less Bullshit Living, not Hairshirt Green asceticism)
- Family as thinnest possible Platform for each individual's Well-Being.
- Lean Development
- Resilience http://www.theresilientfamily.com/
- Software For Your Head (see esp "Big Picture" section)
- WikiWikiWeb:LifeAsaDevelopmentEnvironment - Seriously, if you and your loved ones acted more like a development team and less like a bunch of customers (Consumer), don't you think you'd have a better time with them?
- How To Raise Reality Hackers
- Zenith Angle: Four people in our family, that is like a little squad. We’ll get really quick, and stop complaining so much from now on. We’ll change our lazy habits. We’ll get things done whenever they need to get done.
- Free Range Kids - overscheduling with silly activities eats time (Slack) and money
- Don't buy a Single Family Home, rent something small in an Urban Village
- Multiple Income Streams
- Zero Debt (Consumer Debt)
- Don't over-use HealthCare; have a High Deductible policy (unless you get great deal from a DayJob)
Edited: | Tweet this!