Project Management WebApp from Thirty7 Signals
- 2014: company renamed BaseCamp - but still still Thirty7 Signals page for company info
used to be free for just 1 project; $12/month for 3 projects
- Jun'2014: now $20 for up to 3 projects (no per-user charge)
- Jul'2015: $20/mo gets you 10 active projects
Oct'2004 - just added assigning tasks to individuals.
actually, you assign milestones (which gives you a Calendar view
checklists aren't even related to milestones! A "project" has multiple milestones (each with a date and assignedTo), and it also has multiple checklists (with no dates or assignedTo). Huh?
Oct'2006 - no exporting of your data! (though the API should allow it, if you can deal with writing the code...)
Mar'2011 - have been using regularly for AEP now.
- selecting a Milestone for a To DoList is a nightmare - you have a pulldown of 100+ items in no obvious order
- To Do items don't appear in any calendars, even though that was promised as "coming soon" when you could first assign a date to a To Do in Nov'2009! Here are some threads tracking the non-progress.
Edited: | Tweet this! | Search Twitter for discussion