My Book Reading Process
- buy from Google Books, only go with Kindle if not available from Google
- strip DRM with CaLibre plugin
- read on Nexus Six
- using MoonReader, esp because of Highlighting And Annotating. (Copy HighLights to WikiLog or Private Wiki.)
(As of Apr'2012)
(See related 2007-04-25-ReadingMachineIWant.)
I almost never buy Printed Book-s anymore.
- exception: I buy super-cheap EBook-s from Amazon - they're often not available at BN at all. I read those in the Kindle app on my Archos70 Tablet.
- Then I copy it to my Archos70 Tablet.
- Where I read it in FBReader.
I copy/paste highlights (Excerpt) into a FlickNote (and can add my own notes there), which I synch to my Lap Top's Private Wiki. Then periodically I copy/paste a whole book-notes-page to a WikiLog page. 2012-03-29-FbreaderHighlightsControl
I also have FBReader on my Mobile. I have some "favorite" EBook-s on there, for the occasions when I don't have my Tablet. I also run the Kindle app there, so I can pull down one of my Amazon titles, too.
Edited: | Tweet this!