Jun'2018 web-app launched
- May08 had added simple string-match for 6 strings: in each cases it responds with a link to a specific page in this WikiLog plus a random choice out of 1-3 possible text responses to that keyword.
- so a single user entry could result in 1-3 lines of response
- the keyword-match response line, if there is one
- an ELIZA response: if user-entry matches an ELIZA sentence pattern, it gives a specific-mirroring response; else it gives a generic response.
- if the ELIZA response is specific, it uses a piece of the user-entry in its mirroring; in this case that user-piece gets fed to the Inside-Out Markov Chain, which returns a response.
respl.append(StaticBotCore.generate_sentence1(core)) File "./StaticBotCore.py", line 165, in generate_sentence1 return ' '.join(message).capitalize() UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe2 in position 7: ordinal not in range(128)
- probably have to convert corpus from unicode to ascii
Edited: | Tweet this!